The official broadcast of WePlay! Pushka League will be taking place on April 20 – May 11. Here is the team of talents that will be sharing the story of this event with the Russian-speaking audience.
WePlay! Pushka League Russian speaking talents:
- Yuriy “Strike” Tereshenko (Twitter)
- Oleksii “yXo” Maletskiy (Twitter)
- Yaroslav “Tekcac” Petrushyn (Twitter)
- Alexander “DkPhobos” Kucheria (Twitter)
- Ilia “Lil” Iliuk (Twitter)
- Vladislav “KVYZEE” Kovalchuk (Twitter)
- Eugeniy “Sh4dowehhh” Alekseev (Twitter)
- Arthur “CarTmaN” Horavale (Twitter)
- Ivan "Faeton" Danishevsky (Twitter)
- Anton "4liver" Pavliukovets (Twitter)
- Alexander "LanigirO" Potapov (Twitter)
Division 1 of WePlay! Pushka League consists of seven teams each from EU and CIS regions and has a prize pool of $250,000. Division 2 has eight more teams (four from each region) that will compete for an additional $5,000 and two spots in Division 1 for the next season of the league.
#Dota2Pushka #WePlayPushka #weplay #weplaydota2 #esports
Source: WePlay! Esports Press Office