WePlay! Dota 2 Tug of War: Mad Moon with a prize pool of $300,000 will take place on February 19 - 23, 2020.
Due to the change in the DPC qualifier dates, Royal Never Give Up will not be able to attend WePlay! Mad Moon. RNG will be replaced by team B8, recently formed by the legendary player Danil “Dendi” Ishutin.
The participants of WePlay! Dota 2 Tug of War: Mad Moon are:
- Ninjas in Pyjamas (the winner of WePlay! Dota 2 Tug of War: Radiant - Europe)
- Infamous Gaming (the winner of WePlay! Dota 2 Tug of War: Dire - Americas)
- Team Secret (direct invite)
- Gambit Esports (direct invite)
- Team Nigma (direct invite)
- Aggressive Mode (direct invite)
- B8 (direct invite)
- TBA (direct invite)
On February 20 - 23, the teams will fight in front of a live audience at concert hall VDNG (9th pavilion). Tickets are available for free on the tournament page.
Source: WePlay! Esports Press Office